Submitting Digital Files
- Selection will lead you to Art Request form.
- Complete customer information.
- Sign Requests: If more than one project request, select Add Request for each additional project. Complete Simple Form if you do not know full specs and need a customer service rep to contact you. Complete Advance Form if you know all your sign specs for your art request.
- If you will be uploading one piece of art for a project, click Upload Art button located at bottom of the corresponding project request. If you will be submitting any additional art/information, click Upload Supporting Documents at the bottom of the corresponding project, then click Submit.
Art Links window will pop up. Load art per the instructions:
- If submitting art in the main submission window, drag and drop one main art file or select a file from your computer to load. Only one file may be dropped onto this window. This will typically be a .eps, .tiff, or .psd file.
- All additional files may be submitted in the Support Files window (located on the right side of the main submission window). Multiple files may be submitted. ZIP folders are accepted.
- You may also click Email Me the Link(s). An Email link will be sent to you to upload art. If your customer service rep has provided an email with upload links for your art, please use that link.
- If revisions or changes are needed, select the Edit button at the bottom of the Art Request form.
- Now you are done; your Art Request has been submitted!
- Customer Service Rep or Lowen Artist will contact you with any questions/clarifications.